Industry 4.0 is becoming a reality and is setting the bar for how successful companies will operate in the digital and data-driven future. New innovative technologies, tools, and processes are being introduced and are transforming the way companies deliver their products and services in an ever-increasing dynamic and complex environment.
Advanced COBOTs, additive manufacturing (or 3-D printing), artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things, cloud computing, advanced software, simulation, big data and analytics, smart buildings, and many more are revolutionizing the way manufacturers and E&C companies design, plan, build, and execute and deliver their projects and services, benefitting from reduced costs and risks, increasing speed, quality and productivity.
Agility is key, yet there’s no one-size-fits-all. Each company needs to engage with its customers, build a comprehensive vision and customize its own tools and solutions and to capture new opportunities and increase value. Key issues include:
- How to better engage with customers from the design stage, and improve R&D?
- How to unlock the full potential of advanced innovative digital tools, processes and technologies to achieve commercial excellence?
- How to empower teams and increase collaboration and unconventional thinking?
- How to better manage complex and expensive projects on-time, on-budget, safely and at the right quality?
- How to manage the transformation and develop a successful change management program?
At Grenoble Partners, we advise clients on how to navigate this increasingly dynamic competitive environment and take a value-focused approach to capitalize on these opportunities to reposition the company for the digital future.